Terms and Conditions
As we can accept your order and make a legal agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- These terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you the customer. We are INGENEUS LTD whose trading name is INGENEUS, a company registered in England and Wales under number 10428820.
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be in legal agreement in accords to these Terms and Conditions.
3. ‘Consumer’ means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the customer’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the Order;
7. Order means the customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the website;
9. Website means our website www.ingeneus.co.uk on which the Goods are advertised.
10. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other forms of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size, colours and features of the Goods supplied.
11. If there is any issue(s) with the Goods you receive from INGENEUS you must report the issue(s) to INGENEUS immediately to be eligible for a replacement.
12. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
14. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and by pre-paid post and you expressly agree to this.
BASIS OF SALE
15. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check all details input for any order, making sure they are entered correctly.
16. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an email from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by you. You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the purchase.
17. No variation of the contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
18. The price of the Goods is set out on the Website and will not change unless a customer uses an accepted voucher code on the date of the Order.
19. Prices and charges do not include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
20. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately, before delivery of the Goods.
21. We aim to deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location within 3 – 5 business days within England, Wales, and Scotland, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 21 days after the agreement, however we ask that due to COVID 19 and the rise in online product distribution demands, you allow for potential delays.
22. Delivery of goods to delivery locations outside of the the UK may vary, in any event, we ask to allow a minimum of 14 days from the date on which the agreement is entered into.
23. We currently deliver exclusively to The UK and do not accommodate orders across European countries.
24. INGENEUS LTD is not held responsible for misplaced, lost, or stolen packages, as long as the address provided by you the customer matches the exact address we have shipped your order to,
25. If we accept an Order for delivery outside of The United Kingdom, INGENEUS LTD is not responsible for any loss, damage or fees. The Consumer is responsible for paying any additional fees for the delivery, such as customs charges, import duties, taxes, or any hidden fees.
26. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, and sign as evidence for the completed delivery, the goods may be returned to us the sender. In this case, you the customer will be responsible for paying a further delivery charge to have the goods re-shipped to the same delivery location address.
27. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the condition of the Goods before accepting them.
RISK AND TITLE
28. Risk of damage to any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
29. The Cancellation Rights for any purchase cease to be available for financial refunds.
30. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of any INGENEUS product(s), you can return your item(s) for an exchange. The physical item must not have been worn or washed, and must be in an identical state to which you received them; including original hang tag in tact, inner sealed and outer sealed bags in reasonable condition, and free from any noticeable defects.
31. Any shipping charges are non – refundable. We ask that you return the item with recorded delivery as packages through distribution networks can often go missing, and we will not be held responsible for non-tracked items.
32. Our return shipping address is: 34 Waterloo Road, Newport, Newport, NP20 4FP.
33. Upon delivery, the Goods will: be of satisfactory quality; be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you the customer purchased the Goods, and conform to their description.
34. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
35. In the event of any failure by a the party because of something beyond its reasonable control: the consumer will be advised by the party as soon as reasonably practicable; and the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that the party in effect will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid.
36. Your privacy is critical to us. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information.
38. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions: ‘Data Protection Laws’ means any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including, but not limited to the Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR. ‘GDPR’ means the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. ‘Data Controller’, ‘Personal Data’ and ‘Processing’ shall have the same meaning as in the GDPR.
39. We are a Data Controller of the Personal Data we Process in providing Goods to you.
40. Where you supply Personal Data to us, we can provide Goods to you, and we Process that Personal Data in the course of providing the Goods to you, we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws: before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected; we will only Process Data for the purposes identified: we will respect your rights in relation to your personal data; and we will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your data is secure.
41. For any enquiries or complaints regarding data privacy, you can:
42. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
43. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
44. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following ways:
Telephone assistance: 07828026834
Email assistance: George@ingeneus.co.uk